Did you know the Vineyard Leadership Institute…
- Has a top priority to grow you closer in your relationship with Christ. According to a VLI student body survey in Spring 2011, ninety (90%) percent of VLI students said they have seen a personal transformation in their walk with the Lord since enrolling in VLI.
- Exists to train students to be more effective leaders in the church with both biblical and practical training.
- Has open enrollment every quarter. You can enroll in VLI in fall, winter, spring, and summer.
- Can facilitate the VLI curriculum in your church with just ONE STUDENT.
- Provides an education that is affordable enough to pay as you study, without the burden of debt.
- Utilizes a top rated industry LMS (learning management systems) software used by leading seminary institutions. On line testing provides students flexibility around their schedule.
- Provides hands on mentoring training in and through your local church community. It is not designed to be an independent study program.
- Has testimony after testimony of how God worked in the lives of the students to get through their leadership training and on to what they have been called to.
- Has 30-40% of its lifetime graduates participating in church planting teams.
- Has been reviewed for college credit equivalency. The American Council on Education’s College Credit Recommendation Service (ACE CREDIT) has evaluated and recommended college credit for all 21 of Vineyard Leadership Institute’s courses. The American Council on Education, the major coordinating body for all the nation's higher education institutions, seeks to provide leadership and a unifying voice on key higher education issues and to influence public policy through advocacy, research, and program initiatives. To see the VLI coursework for the ACE recommendation, click here to search for Vineyard Leadership Institute. Click here to view the VLI coursework matrix.
Apply Now to VLI!